12 February 2009

States Seek To Regain Their Sovereign Power From The US Government!

INSIGHT on Freedom: States Seek To Regain Their Sovereign Power From The US Government!

I had little idea that this was going on; I'd heard only about New Hampshire's bill in any detail. Apparently many State governments are fed up with unfunded Federal mandates.

This may be one of the most important articles you read this year, but it's worth the five or six minutes that it will take. It pays to stay informed.

4 comments:

LomaAlta said...

This is a good movement. I pray it will work. But I think the federal government will trump it with stimulus money. States that get addicted to taxpayers' money from Washington will toe the line.

deedee said...

I just read Arizona is one of them :) Thank you for helping to keep us informed.

Call Me Mom said...

That was a good article. Thanks for posting the link. I surfed here from the Maritime Sentry.

Rev. Paul said...

You're welcome, Mom! Thanks for stopping by.