08 October 2018

God's Word for Monday, 10/8/18

I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.
Isaiah 43:11-12 KJV


“But you are my witnesses. You’re my handpicked servant so that you’ll come to know and trust me, understand both that I am and who I am. Previous to me there was no such thing as a god, nor will there be after me. I, yes I, am God. I’m the only Savior there is. I spoke, I saved, I told you what existed long before these upstart gods appeared on the scene. And you know it, you’re my witnesses, you’re the evidence. Yes, I am God. I’ve always been God and I always will be God. No one can take anything from me. I make; who can unmake it?”
Isaiah 43:11-12 MSG

1 comment:

LindaG said...

Thank you, Reverend.