20 March 2019

Special Word for Today

Jesus said, “Listen carefully. I’m speaking sober truth to you. I speak only of what I know by experience; I give witness only to what I have seen with my own eyes. There is nothing secondhand here, no hearsay. Yet instead of facing the evidence and accepting it, you procrastinate with questions. If I tell you things that are plain as the hand before your face and you don’t believe me, what use is there in telling you of things you can’t see, the things of God?

(John 3:11-12 MSG)

3 comments:

LindaG said...

Prayer and my Bible help me there.
Thank you, Lord Jesus.

Suz said...

To take all things on faith. That can truly be hard.

However, God has always been there as He said He would be. I am reminded of the story of the walk on the beach with 2 sets of footsteps reducing down to one set. The Lord doesn't wander off away from us, we are the ones who wander away from Him.

Rev. Paul said...

Linda, I agree.

Suz, you’re right. And that’s a good poem.