03 August 2009

Monday Morning

Good morning! It was 44 degrees this morning, and the breeze was a bit cool on my feet as I closed the windows partway. AccuHunch is guessing we'll get up to 70 or so, today.

Alaskans are mourning the sudden passing of Lu Young, the wife of Representative Don Young. She was 67.

Sarah Palin appeared at the Alaska NRA Banquet over the weekend, speaking about the 2nd Amendment and our RKBA. I suppose those who were getting twitchy at her six whole days of silence will have to be satisfied with that, for a time.

I plan to swing by a couple of the local sporting goods places, including a big-box store. I understand they receive their weekly allotment of ammo on Mondays, and want to find some less-expensive rounds for my rifle.

Other than that, it's a quiet morning. I need to get to work, so thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Good Monday morning Rev! "Twitching" "news reporters"!! hahaha. Mentioned you in my Z to A post today.

Teresa said...

OMG - 44 degrees!!! I'm cold just thinking about it. LOL.