03 November 2009

Gratitude

I received some very nice gifts in the mail today, from a reader and fellow blogger. He went out of his way to create something unique for me, and it touched me deeply. There were some other nice things there, too, about his home state.

I'm so grateful for both the gifts and kind thoughts, and for the opportunity to put these fumbling words "out there" in this little corner of teh Intertube webz.


















WP, I thank you so very much - it means more to me than I can adequately express.

3 comments:

The Farmer said...

I'm glad they arrived. The "coins" were fun to make. I hope to refine the process some more. Getting out into the great wide web and meeting some new friends has been a good experience for me and this s a small token of my gratitude.

Meadow said...

What a wonderful gift from a very thoughtful friend!

Jenny said...

Oh, that's very cool!

Well done, the both of you!