27 December 2009

A Quiet Weekend, Sunday Edition

I took two gift cards totalling $100 to Sears, and wouldn't you just know I found merchandise totalling $99.97? At least the clerk didn't ask if I wanted to keep the card with three cents left on it.

Forty-five minutes ago, the sun was shining and large swaths of blue sky were visible. I can still see some blue over the mountains, but now the sun is hiding and gray clouds are thickening again.

Why am I suddenly reminded of pan gravy?*



*Note to self: stop reading Brigid's blog before posting.

4 comments:

ajdshootist said...

Brigid's blog is bad for the waistline nearly always makes me hungry.

Buck said...

I don't cook but her blog is the incentive I need to start.

Anonymous said...

I start everyday reading Brigid's blog. Makes my day.

See Ya

Cassie said...

How have I missed Bridget's blog all this time? Still kept packing on the pounds without it!