07 January 2010

Sherlock Holmes

We almost never go out to the movies. Price too high, munchies too expensive, too many people talking and/or making noises, and can't pause the movie for a bathroom break.

But - an important but - we were given several movie gift cards which paid the admission & most of the cost of concessions. So we bit the bullet & saw the new Sherlock movie last night.

A positively ripping yarn. I know I'm late to the party, but if you haven't seen it, and can tolerate movie megaplexi - go!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

LOL - I'll see it when it comes to a DVD near me. ;-) We have a very nice set up and I don't shell out my money to sit in theaters anymore. The last 3 times I did make the effort to go out - the video and audio were dreadful... so not worth the $10+.

But we are looking forward to seeing it.

Cassie said...

Thanks for reminding me. We have some movie tickets that Patrick was given at work that we should use. Maybe we'll check out Sherlock! We saw Blindside last week and really enjoyed it. We like the popcorn experience too. haha. My buddy Cathi gave us UP for Christmas on DVD and we really enjoyed that too. Both films got thumbs up from us.