21 July 2010

It Was a Cold & Rainy Night

when I posted last night about being "stuck" ... I'm just not feeling it. I was feeling sorry for myself because I haven't been inspired lately, and yet I didn't take my own advice about walking away for a time.

PolyKahr, I received your comment about wishing for a couple weeks of Alaskan summer ... if I could send you some, I would. It's 52, overcast, foggy, and raining lightly this morning.

I will be putting up more pictures from our drive to Fairbanks, this evening. Beyond that, no promises until my muse returns.

Thanks for stopping by. God bless you all.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

LOL - pictures are a good place holder. Especially if the brain just can't deal with weightier matters for the moment. ;-)

Carteach said...

Life is like that. Not feeling the passion myself just now.

We'll get past it.