20 August 2010

A Word About the Weather

Having spent enough time complaining about the grey, rainy weather we had from mid-June until a couple of days ago, and in the interest of equal time, there's this:

On Wednesday, the sun came out for most of the day. Yesterday, it was sunny all day, with a high of 61. Today it's mostly sunny with a forecast high of 66.

For those of you suffering from the extended heat wave in the Lower 48, I'll also say that it was 43 at my house this morning. Autumn is on the way.

5 comments:

DR said...

After weeks of unbearably high temperatures we are finally overcast and slightly cool.

Meadow said...

I was thrilled to wake up yesterday to find the overnight low was 38!

DR, we should blame Al Gore for the global warming, don't you know?

Teresa said...

We were down in the mid to lower 50's last night. Yes, fall is on the way. I don't think I'm ready. LOL.

DR said...

Meadow,

lol. Be careful, if his ego gets any bigger he might explode;-)

SR said...

Being 9 months pregnant during the hottest, most humid summer in decades (here is Wisconsin) I just want to say that this was a cruel post Rev. Paul;-)