15 September 2010

Quote of the MONTH

...they threaten second amendment cures! Funny. I’ve not got that e-mail yet, and I’m the one that’s supposed to bring the chips. Considering that we’re armed to the teeth and lousy with veterans, we’re a peace loving bunch. Tea Party happens, nobody gets arrested, not even for littering. Lefty gathering and they shut down Seattle for a week to flip burning cars over. Trust me Nicky, when my side gets uppity, you’ll know.

~ Larry Correia replying to his favorite troll

1 comment:

joated said...

I believe Mr. Correia is right on the money.

As the Incredible Hulk used to say when in his human form, "Please don't make me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry."

The left seems to be taking "constraint" to mean something akin to "agreement" or at least an unwillingness to stand firm. Sooner or later, however, the Popeye in each of us will come forth and it will be, "I can't stands no more!"