24 February 2011

People of the Gun

The good folks at Ammo.net have picked up the standard for "People of the Gun", along with offering ammo at what look like pretty good prices.

From their site:
"A tribe of firearm owners and bloggers; just ordinary Americans, many of them your friends and neighbors. We believe in and practice the constitutional and natural right to protect our families, ourselves, and our homes." 

I joined. It's free and easy ... so why haven't you? There's a link on the sidebar; click to take a look.





FTC disclaimer: The good folks at Ammo.net never heard of me before yesterday, nor have they offered me anything other than a welcome to their page. So there. Go do something useful with our tax money, 'kay?

2 comments:

threecollie said...

I joined way back when Jeff first started it and met some of my very favorite blog folks, both virtually and in real life because of it. I am so glad they are getting it moving again.

Anonymous said...

Joined sometime last year and think I have checked just about everyone out that has a blog and added to my RSS feed..and my blogroll.
Which is heavily slanted to the right.....