11 February 2011

W.I.P.

Work In Progress ...

I spent the morning doing one of those things that office workers tend to dislike: rearranging stuff and moving from one desk to another.

Here's where it was this morning, when I started:
Unused workstations attract stuff the same way a black hole does


So all of that stuff had to be removed, sorted, old/non-relevant things tossed, and all my stuff moved from its former location to the one pictured here. Oh yes, one cable isn't long enough to reach around the back three sides of the room, so I had to get above the drop-ceiling & move it from one side of the room to the other.

Here's where the project stands, for now:
Nothing that a guy with time, a cordless drill, a strong back
(and quite probably a weak mind) can't accomplish, given time
and few interruptions.

There's still a way to go, but it's getting there.

2 comments:

joated said...

Well, it certainly looks like you won't be able to hide your presence (or absence) from anyone any more.

Teresa said...

I've been trying to do the same thing in my office which is why I've gotten so far behind on my blog reading. LOL. Great job! I like orderliness.