12 March 2011

Saturday, the Sequel

This morning appears to be a re-run of last Saturday:  clear, sunny and -5 degrees.

My wife plans to do some tidying, and then will be digging out music books & setting up a section of the main bookshelves as a music library, near the new piano.

I was contemplating the burning of some gunpowder, but having second thoughts. The .270 needs to be zeroed again - I think the scope got bumped, somehow - but I didn't leave it out last night, and don't want to wait an hour for the optics to finish dancing around the target while it cools down. I already know how my pistol behaves at these temps (i.e., it ignores them) so I'll just wait until the outside air is more user-friendly.

Older daughter wants to visit the office store to look at bookshelves, so that may occupy a bit of my morning. Otherwise, my plans don't include the future.

Sometimes, it's nice to have an unstructured day.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Yeah, sometimes a day without an entire list of things to do is most excellent. Hope it's been a good one so far.

DR said...

Time to just enjoy the family and life doesn't get much better.