11 April 2011

Prayer Request

My mother (79) has fallen twice recently, and was hospitalized last night, unable to walk. She's done something horrible to her knee, and it sounds like surgery will be required, meaning she'll be unable to walk for awhile.

You may recall that my dad has been given only months, due to terminal cancer. Mom was his primary care giver, along with a hospice nurse. Needless to say, they are now besides themselves with worry. My sister will try to help, but can't be there all the time. I'm nearly 4,000 air miles away, and will be of little help at all, other than prayer.

Please pray, if you're the praying sort. We could use it, 'bout now. Thanks.

6 comments:

Matt said...

Will do.

North said...

Praying for your mother.

Bob said...

Sending my best wishes.

Keads said...

Done!

threecollie said...

Done as well

Murphy's Law said...

Prayers for your family from us here.