John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Troopers say they intercepted Ronald L. O'Neil, 39, while he piloted his boat north on the east side of the bay about 4 a.m. Monday. O'Neil towed a skiff, and inside the skiff was the body of 54-year-old Tracy Simpson, troopers said.
"O'Neil was subsequently detained and made a statement similar to 'he must have killed' Simpson," a trooper wrote in court papers. About an hour after his arrest, O'Neil provided a breath-alcohol sample that registered 0.113, troopers said. O'Neil later told troopers he'd been drinking Sunday night with Simpson and that he didn't remember what happened, troopers said.
Like the druggies say when they get pulled and stuff is found in their vehicle - "That's not mine! I don't know how it got there!"
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Like the druggies say when they get pulled and stuff is found in their vehicle - "That's not mine! I don't know how it got there!"
Post a Comment