Sorry if I sounded despondent this a.m. - I was kindasorta down in the dumps. This scoped rifle is the only one I've ever owned, having always preferred iron sights. In addition, I've not put more than about 250 rounds through the Weatherby, so I was really bummed about the scope failure.
But you folks are awesome - I knew there was some expertise out there. The majority of comments & e-mails indicate a strong preference of the Nikon Buckmaster series, so ...
Yay, another expense. :( Maybe when we get back from vacation. ... sigh ...
1 comment:
I followed your report and the replies, but felt I had little to add. My .270 has a Bushnell scope and my 12 gauge slug gun does too. The Marlin .22 has a very cheap, soon to be repalced 3x Tasco that's more an obstacle than an optic. The rest are all iron sights, which, since I seldom shoot more than 75 yards with them, is all they need.
I would have chimed in sooner but didn't feel I had anything to add to the conversation.
Post a Comment