John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
01 August 2012
Lower 48 Folks May Not Understand
but we're running the furnace this afternoon. Third time in the last 3 weeks we've had to turn the thing on, to take the chill out of the damp air. It's been raining all day, too.
I've been forced to turn the AC on from about noon until bedtime, when I open the house back up. I wouldn't mind the humidity easing up a little. But it's summer.
You know, I remember grumbling like that, and wanting to move somewhere warmer. I remembered this when looking around my un-air-conditioned workplace, in tennessee, and had to look up past the ceiling with a laugh.
God sure gave me what I asked for - and it's not as awesome as I thought when I was looking at fresh snow on the mountains in summer!
5 comments:
Ugh! We usually have to heat at least early in the morning up until June, but now it is hot most of the time.
Hot...so hot...Please send some cool our way!!
Or I am headed that way...
threecollie, it's not supposed to be this cool here, either. We should be having mid-60s to mid-70s.
MaddMedic, come on up. First round's on me.
I've been forced to turn the AC on from about noon until bedtime, when I open the house back up. I wouldn't mind the humidity easing up a little. But it's summer.
You know, I remember grumbling like that, and wanting to move somewhere warmer. I remembered this when looking around my un-air-conditioned workplace, in tennessee, and had to look up past the ceiling with a laugh.
God sure gave me what I asked for - and it's not as awesome as I thought when I was looking at fresh snow on the mountains in summer!
Post a Comment