John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
:-)!
That would work!
PH & Keads, yes indeed.
Need a "Like" button. Or, barring that, a "Hell Yeah" button. Wouldn't mind having that crew on my side at all.
joated, I had several buttons displayed, in the past - and they've all gone away. Gotta check into that.And yeah... what you said. :)
:-)
drjim, I'd be proud to serve on the same crew with you; I reckon we'd get along just fine.
I aim to misbehave.
.....and be Big Damn heroes!
Oh yeah!!! :-) PLEASE!!!
TCA & drjim, oh yeah. Definitely!NFO ... me, too. So bad I can taste it. :^)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
:-)!
That would work!
PH & Keads, yes indeed.
Need a "Like" button.
Or, barring that, a "Hell Yeah" button.
Wouldn't mind having that crew on my side at all.
joated, I had several buttons displayed, in the past - and they've all gone away. Gotta check into that.
And yeah... what you said. :)
:-)
drjim, I'd be proud to serve on the same crew with you; I reckon we'd get along just fine.
I aim to misbehave.
.....and be Big Damn heroes!
Oh yeah!!! :-) PLEASE!!!
TCA & drjim, oh yeah. Definitely!
NFO ... me, too. So bad I can taste it. :^)
Post a Comment