John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Not so much Moose in the yard as Moose at the Door.
Have I mentioned how much I enjoy your blog?
AJD, he had to cross the yard to get to the door. That's my story & I'm sticking to it. :)threecollie, I believe you have, but it's always nice to hear.
LOL, yeah THAT would be a wake up call if you weren't paying attention and went to get the paper... :-)
NFO, it has been. And worst was the morning we opened the door and heard, "wuff." Bear. Door stayed closed for awhile, after that.
AAAH! It's HARVEY!Wait..no... nevermind, we're all good. :)
Jenny - the eyes aren't red enough. :) Good call.
LOL!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Not so much Moose in the yard as Moose at the Door.
Have I mentioned how much I enjoy your blog?
AJD, he had to cross the yard to get to the door. That's my story & I'm sticking to it. :)
threecollie, I believe you have, but it's always nice to hear.
LOL, yeah THAT would be a wake up call if you weren't paying attention and went to get the paper... :-)
NFO, it has been. And worst was the morning we opened the door and heard, "wuff." Bear.
Door stayed closed for awhile, after that.
AAAH! It's HARVEY!
Wait..no... nevermind, we're all good. :)
Jenny - the eyes aren't red enough. :) Good call.
LOL!
Post a Comment