because, for whatever reason, I woke up with a definite & undeniable need to stay in bed. Probably isn't the best day for looking at spreadsheets.
My "ain't gonna get much accomplished today" moment came early, today (yawn!). Coffee isn't helping ... may just sit and stare.
If I had a porch, I'd be on it right now.

8 comments:
Overcast, cool day. Hibernation drive kicking in. Nice cuppa tea and a book time.
That's not a bad idea. Got the book already; need tea. Coffee shop is next door, so ...
I very much understand how you feel.
Thanks, Stephen. Feel free to have a seat; I'll jerk another cup o' coffee for you.
S'alright...I did both your AND my work today...
NFO, I appreciate that very much. :) I did plenty of other things, instead.
Bears have it all figured out. Eat a lot, get rolling fat, and then sleep all through the dark months.
threecollie, I have enough trouble with my waistline already. Besides, bears don't need a paycheck; I do.
Dang it.
Post a Comment