John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Holy cow!
You said it!
I am glad you like it,i just wish i was young enough and fit enough to try it my idea of FUN.
AJD, I like it a lot - and would probably give it a go; but I can see a time in the future when I might not trust myself to chance it.
... wow. That is *awesome*
Agreed!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Holy cow!
You said it!
I am glad you like it,i just wish i was young enough and fit enough to try it my idea of FUN.
AJD, I like it a lot - and would probably give it a go; but I can see a time in the future when I might not trust myself to chance it.
... wow.
That is *awesome*
Agreed!
Post a Comment