John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Makes you proud to be an American. Having traveled (against my will in some cases) to many of the pictured locations I can testify pictures don't lie.
Rev. Paul,The Texas picture actually happens, I've witnessed this in person, lol
Stephen, understood. I've spent a bit o' time (on Uncle Sam's nickel) in such places, myself.Sandy, I'm not at all surprised. :^)
OK.... I'm praying that at least a couple of these are photo-shopped.Please don't tell me otherwise.Thank you ;)
Okay, Cathy; since you asked me not to tell you ... :^)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Makes you proud to be an American. Having traveled (against my will in some cases) to many of the pictured locations I can testify pictures don't lie.
Rev. Paul,
The Texas picture actually happens, I've witnessed this in person, lol
Stephen, understood. I've spent a bit o' time (on Uncle Sam's nickel) in such places, myself.
Sandy, I'm not at all surprised. :^)
OK....
I'm praying that at least a couple of these are photo-shopped.
Please don't tell me otherwise.
Thank you ;)
Okay, Cathy; since you asked me not to tell you ... :^)
Post a Comment