John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
26 January 2013
Quote of the Day
"I seriously doubt if the old America is going to exist another generation unless we have a turning to Christ. If don't have a turning to religion in this country, I do not believe that we can stand." ~ Rev. Billy Graham, 1950
Shouldnt it be a "returning" to Christ? This was a originally a Christian nation and things only started going bad about the time that we turned away from him as a country.
2 comments:
Shouldnt it be a "returning" to Christ? This was a originally a Christian nation and things only started going bad about the time that we turned away from him as a country.
Perhaps, but I think it's pretty clear what he meant.
Post a Comment