Love your banner picture. It occurs to me, as it has so much lately, how much we take for granted. I mean . . well . . . look at that picture. Think how the technology of photography in this digital age has enriched our lives. I'll never physically stand behind a lunging string of sled dogs, but sure come close to it with this kind of photography.
2 comments:
Love your banner picture. It occurs to me, as it has so much lately, how much we take for granted. I mean . . well . . . look at that picture. Think how the technology of photography in this digital age has enriched our lives. I'll never physically stand behind a lunging string of sled dogs, but sure come close to it with this kind of photography.
Thank you for that wonderful reminder, Cathy, and I'm glad you enjoy it.
Post a Comment