John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
AAAAAAAGH! Oh nows! When to the planes start falling out of the sky?
When pigs stay up, I suspect. :^)
Heh
Dogs and cats living together!gfa
Ray. If someone asks if you are a god, you say, "yes!"
I love Ghostbusters ... and looks like y'all do, too. Thanks!
Gave me a smile...thanks.
Stephen, glad I could help. :)
Ahaaahaaa! Perfect clip. Love Bill Murray.
Thanks, Cathy.
Great clip, hysterical movie.Ya nailed it Rev!
Thanks, Sarge.
Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoooa....Nice shootin' Tex!
LOL!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
AAAAAAAGH! Oh nows! When to the planes start falling out of the sky?
When pigs stay up, I suspect. :^)
Heh
Dogs and cats living together!
gfa
Ray. If someone asks if you are a god, you say, "yes!"
I love Ghostbusters ... and looks like y'all do, too. Thanks!
Gave me a smile...thanks.
Stephen, glad I could help. :)
Ahaaahaaa! Perfect clip. Love Bill Murray.
Thanks, Cathy.
Great clip, hysterical movie.
Ya nailed it Rev!
Thanks, Sarge.
Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoooa....Nice shootin' Tex!
LOL!
Post a Comment