John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Too much, right? (Do I get an ice cream?)
Dingdingdingdingding! Give a free ice cream to the lady in the Carharrt workclothes!
I can see spring is coming.
True enough, Sandy; we're just impatient this year. :)
Heck, you guys will be out there in shorts and t-shirts in no time. Of course you probably already are. Alaskans are a tough bunch of folks.
You're right, Six - some already are. I haven't yet, but it's getting close.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Too much, right? (Do I get an ice cream?)
Dingdingdingdingding! Give a free ice cream to the lady in the Carharrt workclothes!
I can see spring is coming.
True enough, Sandy; we're just impatient this year. :)
Heck, you guys will be out there in shorts and t-shirts in no time. Of course you probably already are. Alaskans are a tough bunch of folks.
You're right, Six - some already are. I haven't yet, but it's getting close.
Post a Comment