Stephen, glad you like 'em. One of my favorites is a guy wading ashore from an overturned boat. He hands his catch to a bystander and says, "Hold these - I'm going back for my wife."
I love those. I contacted the artist about a year ago to ask for permission to link his work on my blog. Never heard a peep back. Figured maybe he didn't like guns or bacon.
8 comments:
Me, all smiles. Very original.
Stephen, glad you like 'em. One of my favorites is a guy wading ashore from an overturned boat. He hands his catch to a bystander and says, "Hold these - I'm going back for my wife."
:)
Going to bookmark that web site! (reminds me of Larson)....
Chickenmom, that's true. :)
Thank you!!
I haven't heard myself laugh out loud in days and days.
Biggest chuckle was the tourists stepping into the food chain and the cat in the litter box ;)
These cartoons are dreadful !
"Dreadfully" funny.
Thanks, Cathy! Glad you liked 'em.
I love those. I contacted the artist about a year ago to ask for permission to link his work on my blog. Never heard a peep back. Figured maybe he didn't like guns or bacon.
Still read though.
I suspect there's something else going on, because GUNS and BACON. :)
Post a Comment