John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Heh... Please be dolphins :)
I like that one, too. :)
:-)!
Thank you. I needed a smile and those are some of the funniest pixes with the most clever captions - ever :)
Nice!
Thanks, PH. Glad you like 'em. You're welcome, Cathy. I really like the "please be dolphins" ... it gets a little funnier every time I think about it. :)
Thanks, WSF. :)
The dog watching TV is sometimes captioned, "We learned not to let Rover watch the ending of Ol' Yeller."Good stuff!Thanks,gfa
I knew I'd seen that pic before. Thanks, gfa. :)
Good ones! (You know I liked the dog and chicks) The stranger one was a hoot!
Glad you liked 'em, Chickenmom. :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Heh... Please be dolphins :)
I like that one, too. :)
:-)!
Thank you. I needed a smile and those are some of the funniest pixes with the most clever captions - ever :)
Nice!
Thanks, PH. Glad you like 'em.
You're welcome, Cathy. I really like the "please be dolphins" ... it gets a little funnier every time I think about it. :)
Thanks, WSF. :)
The dog watching TV is sometimes captioned, "We learned not to let Rover watch the ending of Ol' Yeller."
Good stuff!
Thanks,
gfa
I knew I'd seen that pic before. Thanks, gfa. :)
Good ones! (You know I liked the dog and chicks) The stranger one was a hoot!
Glad you liked 'em, Chickenmom. :)
Post a Comment