John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Common-Core??
Or the British equivalent thereof. Yeah.
HEH
:)
Snerk... Goood one!
Accurate for very large values of 49%.
LOL. That comment was so awesome it had to be posted twice! Sorry about that.
I thought so too, NFO. :)Steve, I normally delete doubled comments ... but yours is worthy of repeating. Heh.
Rev. Paul,Oh....I see we have a rocket scientists making pie charts, lol
Layers of editors, I tell you. Layers of 'em.
Apparently so, Sandy ... heaven help us.joated, you betcha!
It's childlike thinking."Give me the bigger half!"gfa
Good point, Guffaw: I hadn't thought of that one. :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Common-Core??
Or the British equivalent thereof. Yeah.
HEH
:)
Snerk... Goood one!
Accurate for very large values of 49%.
Accurate for very large values of 49%.
LOL. That comment was so awesome it had to be posted twice! Sorry about that.
I thought so too, NFO. :)
Steve, I normally delete doubled comments ... but yours is worthy of repeating. Heh.
Rev. Paul,
Oh....I see we have a rocket scientists making pie charts, lol
Layers of editors, I tell you. Layers of 'em.
Apparently so, Sandy ... heaven help us.
joated, you betcha!
It's childlike thinking.
"Give me the bigger half!"
gfa
Good point, Guffaw: I hadn't thought of that one. :)
Post a Comment