John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Get the Gun! Get the Gun! :)
Love it! :-)
Rev. Paul,So true, the first line of defense is you. Especially in today's world.
Preppy, get the gun! Or at least, get a gun. :)Thanks, NFO.Agreed, Sandy; it's no one's responsibility but our own.
Gotta love John Stossel!gfa
I do like him, Guffaw. He once described himself as a "contrarian". Not a bad description!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Get the Gun! Get the Gun! :)
Love it! :-)
Rev. Paul,
So true, the first line of defense is you. Especially in today's world.
Preppy, get the gun! Or at least, get a gun. :)
Thanks, NFO.
Agreed, Sandy; it's no one's responsibility but our own.
Gotta love John Stossel!
gfa
I do like him, Guffaw. He once described himself as a "contrarian". Not a bad description!
Post a Comment