John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Good ones! Thanks for the grins! :0)
My pleasure, ma'am. :)
ROFLMAO Okay - hadn't seen the last one... that is priceless!
I'm glad you liked it!
Feel kind'a guilty about this . . but the alligator one cracked me up.
Don't feel guilty, Cathy. I felt the same way. When those folks find out I'm a minister, they always want to get into a theological debate.
Fun way to start the day. Thanks for the chuckles.
Very good. Perfect way to start a Saturday. lol
Great stuff!Thanks.gfa
You're welcome, Cathy.You too, threecollie. :)And you're welcome, Guffaw.
LOL!Love the "stubbornness" sign.As for the Jehovah's Witnesses, they are the reason that I keep a Book of Mormon around...and when those guys come along, I whip out my carefully preserved Jehovah's Witness tracts. Fight crazy zealotry with crazy zealotry, I always say.
I imagine that works pretty well. :)
Those made me laugh out loud! The teaser, Willie Nelson, an KW ones in particular.
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Good ones! Thanks for the grins! :0)
My pleasure, ma'am. :)
ROFLMAO Okay - hadn't seen the last one... that is priceless!
I'm glad you liked it!
Feel kind'a guilty about this . . but the alligator one cracked me up.
Don't feel guilty, Cathy. I felt the same way. When those folks find out I'm a minister, they always want to get into a theological debate.
Fun way to start the day. Thanks for the chuckles.
Very good. Perfect way to start a Saturday. lol
Great stuff!
Thanks.
gfa
You're welcome, Cathy.
You too, threecollie. :)
And you're welcome, Guffaw.
LOL!
Love the "stubbornness" sign.
As for the Jehovah's Witnesses, they are the reason that I keep a Book of Mormon around...and when those guys come along, I whip out my carefully preserved Jehovah's Witness tracts. Fight crazy zealotry with crazy zealotry, I always say.
I imagine that works pretty well. :)
Those made me laugh out loud! The teaser, Willie Nelson, an KW ones in particular.
Post a Comment