John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Hee.
Haw. :)
Gigglesnort.
Perfect!
WSF, that was my reaction, too. I thought so, Teresa. They need to practice what they preach!
ROTF...
Almost as funny as the Lowest Prices signs that they put up over their actually high prices.
I know, NFO. It's such a beautiful mistake!That's true too, SF. Caveat emptor, and all that.
Heh!
:^)
Ya know . . . I'm so pooped that it took me a second or two.i love little ironies like this :)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Hee.
Haw. :)
Gigglesnort.
Perfect!
WSF, that was my reaction, too.
I thought so, Teresa. They need to practice what they preach!
ROTF...
Almost as funny as the Lowest Prices signs that they put up over their actually high prices.
I know, NFO. It's such a beautiful mistake!
That's true too, SF. Caveat emptor, and all that.
Heh!
:^)
Ya know . . .
I'm so pooped that it took me a second or two.
i love little ironies like this :)
Post a Comment