John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
18 January 2014
Photo Gallery: Yesterday's Weird Weather
Yesterday's sun came peeking under the clouds, at the end of our short daylight. The newspaper gathered some great shots, published here.
Some samples, to whet your appetite:
Gusting wind tugs at spruce trees as the sun makes a late-afternoon
appearance Friday, January 17, 2014, on the Upper Hillside. ERIK HILL —
Anchorage Daily News
6 comments:
Rev. Paul,
Gorgeous pictures!!! The third looks as if there is a pair of hands coming out of the clouds.
What Sandy said....I miss the scent of spruce sap.
Wow! Great pics!
Thanks, Sandy - I wish I'd taken them, but will settle for having access to them via the 'net.
Stephen, I still think you need to visit so I can show you around my part of the State.
Thanks, Kelly - it's my pleasure.
Love the one with the eagle. Alaska is just so stunningly beautiful - thank you for sharing this wonderful place with us!
You're welcome, Chickenmom - glad you like it!
Post a Comment