John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
I feel ya.
Thank you for your support, my friend. :)
Ahhhhhh...a facepalm day. My sympathies.
It's a double facepalm day, unfortunately. I'm just about out of here for the week, though, so it'll improve quickly thereafter. I hope.
I get that on a regular basis. God bless ya!
Should be a 'like' button on this.....
Thanks, Kelly - you, too!
I'll take that comment as a "like", my friend. Thanks!
Ah yes, know THAT feeling!!!
Just a 'ditto' to all those comments above :)
From reading your blog, NFO, I know that you do. :)Thanks, Cathy. 'Twas a long day...
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I feel ya.
Thank you for your support, my friend. :)
Ahhhhhh...a facepalm day. My sympathies.
It's a double facepalm day, unfortunately. I'm just about out of here for the week, though, so it'll improve quickly thereafter.
I hope.
I get that on a regular basis. God bless ya!
Should be a 'like' button on this.....
Thanks, Kelly - you, too!
I'll take that comment as a "like", my friend. Thanks!
Ah yes, know THAT feeling!!!
Just a 'ditto' to all those comments above :)
From reading your blog, NFO, I know that you do. :)
Thanks, Cathy. 'Twas a long day...
Post a Comment