John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
-- Freedom isn't taking off ! It's knowing where to land
Good Stuff!gfa
Thanks, Guffaw!
OK, the last one in particular made me laugh out loud.Have you seen the ones debating whether or not dogs have souls?
Glad you liked 'em, ma'am. Yes, I've seen some of those; I understand the emotions involved, but honestly, there are bigger things to worry about.
Than you Rev. Paul! That is some heavenly hilarity :)
You're welcome, Cathy. I keep trying to find light-hearted subjects, as the news is grim enough.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Good Stuff!
gfa
Thanks, Guffaw!
OK, the last one in particular made me laugh out loud.
Have you seen the ones debating whether or not dogs have souls?
Glad you liked 'em, ma'am. Yes, I've seen some of those; I understand the emotions involved, but honestly, there are bigger things to worry about.
Than you Rev. Paul! That is some heavenly hilarity :)
You're welcome, Cathy. I keep trying to find light-hearted subjects, as the news is grim enough.
Post a Comment