John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Looks like the absolutely perfect way to enjoy dinner! Glad you all had a good time!
Nice, although I actually like to grab a burger in the deli... :-) Of course, I'm not there with a SO either...
Too bad they have humidity and Pacific Rim gun laws!sign me,Sour grapes :-)gfa
It's a dream world.So glad you got to go dreaming there.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like the absolutely perfect way to enjoy dinner! Glad you all had a good time!
Nice, although I actually like to grab a burger in the deli... :-) Of course, I'm not there with a SO either...
Too bad they have humidity and Pacific Rim gun laws!
sign me,
Sour grapes :-)
gfa
It's a dream world.
So glad you got to go dreaming there.
Post a Comment