John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
I wanna see dog cams
Corey, go to ktuu.com and iditarod.com for the best video coverage. You'll find whatever's available, there.
Didn't take him long to put on his gloves. Seeing him waving bare handed at the start?
Once you've had frostbite - and most mushers have - you don't wait long to get your hands warm again.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wanna see dog cams
Corey, go to ktuu.com and iditarod.com for the best video coverage. You'll find whatever's available, there.
Didn't take him long to put on his gloves. Seeing him waving bare handed at the start?
Once you've had frostbite - and most mushers have - you don't wait long to get your hands warm again.
Post a Comment