John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Heh, daily occurance there... I never could get one to actually line up with the one on the tower though... sigh. Travel safe!
No way!Did you get that shot?!No way!
I hear you, NFO. This one just happened to pop up while we sat on the balcony, so what the heck. :)Yes, Cathy ... way! but only with my iPhone. Didn't have time to grab the good camera, as conditions were changing too rapidly.
Nice! Safe trip home!
Thanks, my friend.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Heh, daily occurance there... I never could get one to actually line up with the one on the tower though... sigh. Travel safe!
No way!
Did you get that shot?!
No way!
I hear you, NFO. This one just happened to pop up while we sat on the balcony, so what the heck. :)
Yes, Cathy ... way! but only with my iPhone. Didn't have time to grab the good camera, as conditions were changing too rapidly.
Nice! Safe trip home!
Thanks, my friend.
Post a Comment