Ya now they say it was the warmest Winter in Europe. It doesn't matter they are never gonna stop with the global warming crap same as the multi-cult. They have found their new religion.
I live on lake Erie in Ohio, forecasters say the the great lake were covered in ice on a greater scale then in any time in recorded history. If that is global warming...er Climate Change, then yep, we're in trouble........
6 comments:
Ya now they say it was the warmest Winter in Europe. It doesn't matter they are never gonna stop with the global warming crap same as the multi-cult. They have found their new religion.
And I hear there's talks for "An Inconvenient Truth" sequel.
You agitators! Questioning "Settled Science".
Actually, there may be some valid and important information. The self-serving propaganda so poisons everything, no one knows what to believe IMO.
Cuz winter here was so very mild.
Exactly, Preppy. They don't dare call it a lie.
PH, I saw that too. Makes me shudder.
WSF, that's another of the unintended consequences.
threecollie, precisely.
I live on lake Erie in Ohio, forecasters say the the great lake were covered in ice on a greater scale then in any time in recorded history. If that is global warming...er Climate Change, then yep, we're in trouble........
Post a Comment