John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
20 May 2014
Anchorage Moose Plays in Backyard Sprinkler
From ktuu.com: April Gehrke sent in this video of a bull moose playing in a water
sprinkler on a beautiful sunny day in Anchorage. Gehrke writes that the
young bull moose, recorded while it bathed Saturday, looked "like it
needed a cooldown."
10 comments:
The perfect antidote for a hot day!
Only in Alaska. And I get excited when the Hummingbirds come back.
This place is different. :)
"Cute" if a 1000lbs of moose can be considered to be 'playing'... :-)
Rev. Paul,
What a wonderful video, and a smart moose!!
That reminds me...I gotta take my nephew out to get a new bathing suit the next time he visits.
Very "cool" . .. :)
Old NFO - everyone's a critic. :)
Sandy - moose are known to frequent wading pools, as well as standing in ponds and lakes. They swim pretty well, too.
ML - moose, not Spud. But I won't tell him you said that... heh.
Cathy - bad joke. :)
;-P
Kinda puts my showering hummingbirds to shame really :(
Perhaps, Preppy, but at the appearance of the hummingbirds is more predictable.
Post a Comment