John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
VERY Cool.I don't know much about 'em, but I LIKE 'em!Thanks,gfa
You're welcome, Guffaw. :)
Old cars and old tractors FTW!!!
You're welcome, PP!
Ooooo....And that reminds me - I need to look up the date of Leesburg's cruise in in June.
Sounds like fun, PH - please post your pictures. :)
Purty... and sadly can only be driven about three months a year...
Aw come on, NFO. Our non-snow season is more like five months. :)
Love these!!! How cool. :D
Rev. Paul,These are gorgeous. I have my eye on an old 65 mustang, dark green. One of our friends owns it, I always tell him one day it won't be in his garage....it will be in mine :-)
I'm glad you like 'em, Teresa. :)Sandy, I drove a '65 Mustang in the early '80s, for a few years. Something special about those, no?
Post a Comment
11 comments:
VERY Cool.
I don't know much about 'em, but I LIKE 'em!
Thanks,
gfa
You're welcome, Guffaw. :)
Old cars and old tractors FTW!!!
You're welcome, PP!
Ooooo....And that reminds me - I need to look up the date of Leesburg's cruise in in June.
Sounds like fun, PH - please post your pictures. :)
Purty... and sadly can only be driven about three months a year...
Aw come on, NFO. Our non-snow season is more like five months. :)
Love these!!! How cool. :D
Rev. Paul,
These are gorgeous. I have my eye on an old 65 mustang, dark green. One of our friends owns it, I always tell him one day it won't be in his garage....it will be in mine :-)
I'm glad you like 'em, Teresa. :)
Sandy, I drove a '65 Mustang in the early '80s, for a few years. Something special about those, no?
Post a Comment