John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Succinct.
SO...Where IS all this money designated for veterans, anyway?gfa
I thought so, JMD. gfa - apparently in large bonuses to administrators who reported shorter wait times by leaving veterans off of the lists.
A portion of the funds went to the following endeavors also.http://freebeacon.com/issues/va-spends-close-to-500-million-on-conference-room-office-makeovers-under-obama/
Nailed it...
JMD - I agree that amount seems excessive.Thanks, NFO.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Succinct.
SO...
Where IS all this money designated for veterans, anyway?
gfa
I thought so, JMD.
gfa - apparently in large bonuses to administrators who reported shorter wait times by leaving veterans off of the lists.
A portion of the funds went to the following endeavors also.
http://freebeacon.com/issues/va-spends-close-to-500-million-on-conference-room-office-makeovers-under-obama/
Nailed it...
JMD - I agree that amount seems excessive.
Thanks, NFO.
Post a Comment