John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Either I am missing something or your post is :)
Not quite sure what happened there, but the video is embedded again.
Even the hazards are bigger in Alaska. I know the pilots are always looking for logs and dead heads but whales?
Heh... close and 'that' will be a helluva story at the bar... :-)
WSF, it's a recurring problem, or so it appears from the number of marine mammals with scars on their backs.NFO, you know it. :)
Ah, whales...nature's marine speed bumps.
ML, that's um ... well, okay. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Either I am missing something or your post is :)
Not quite sure what happened there, but the video is embedded again.
Even the hazards are bigger in Alaska. I know the pilots are always looking for logs and dead heads but whales?
Heh... close and 'that' will be a helluva story at the bar... :-)
WSF, it's a recurring problem, or so it appears from the number of marine mammals with scars on their backs.
NFO, you know it. :)
Ah, whales...nature's marine speed bumps.
ML, that's um ... well, okay. :)
Post a Comment