John 12:24 "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit."
Rev. Paul,Great pictures.....looks cold!
Man that rear of the RV view would irk me something fierce.
Sandy, it's pretty nippy up in the mountains. Preppy, it's not nearly as bad on that drive as it was a decade ago. DOT has added quite a few passing lanes, now. It used to be infuriating to get stuck behind a line of RVs, motorhomes, and BIG boats on trailers.
Ooh! and Ahhh!Lovely in its grandeur.So different from corn fields
I'm glad you like it, Cathy. I'll post summer-time photos of the same route, one of these days. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Rev. Paul,
Great pictures.....looks cold!
Man that rear of the RV view would irk me something fierce.
Sandy, it's pretty nippy up in the mountains.
Preppy, it's not nearly as bad on that drive as it was a decade ago. DOT has added quite a few passing lanes, now. It used to be infuriating to get stuck behind a line of RVs, motorhomes, and BIG boats on trailers.
Ooh! and Ahhh!
Lovely in its grandeur.
So different from corn fields
I'm glad you like it, Cathy. I'll post summer-time photos of the same route, one of these days. :)
Post a Comment