Actually, Guffaw, I prefer to do the quick-and-easy ones first, because it makes the list so much shorter, quickly. Most efficiency experts recommend that, too - so see? You're in good company!
I understand, it seems to never end. Just when you sit down on the couch to read a book you realize the floor needs a vacuum attack or the dishes didn't wash themselves. Again.
It was enough "training" to be able to spot them a mile away.
And he and his evil minions never understood why I quit "The Team" to go to a job with almost double the pay, real benefits, and a chance for advancement.
8 comments:
Oh THANK you... sigh... :-)
Sorry, NFO. Sad but true.
This happens only if you're disciplined!
Otherwise, one does the easy/pleasant tasks first.
See! Now you have a choice! :-)
gfa
Actually, Guffaw, I prefer to do the quick-and-easy ones first, because it makes the list so much shorter, quickly. Most efficiency experts recommend that, too - so see? You're in good company!
I understand, it seems to never end. Just when you sit down on the couch to read a book you realize the floor needs a vacuum attack or the dishes didn't wash themselves.
Again.
Max, your dishes didn't wash themselves? I hate when that happens.
I worked for a PHB once.
Once.
It was enough "training" to be able to spot them a mile away.
And he and his evil minions never understood why I quit "The Team" to go to a job with almost double the pay, real benefits, and a chance for advancement.
I've worked for two of them, completely different types of tyrants, but Never. Again.
And left for the same reason as you.
Post a Comment