04 December 2015

Friday Feel-Good Pic of the Day



"Cooper, our Penbroke Welsh Corgi, was watching a moose through our window." -- Henry Cottle.

ALASKA PIC OF THE DAY: http://bit.ly/1OymYJa
(Viewer-submitted photo at www.ktuu.com)

* * * * *

We got a layer of fresh snow overnight, and AccuHunch thinks we'll have slowly falling temps today. At least the roads aren't slippery, this time.

Upcoming posts include another chapter of MHI Alaska: A Dish Served Cold, and the next installment of car and truck pictures. That's going to involve sifting through hundreds of unsorted photos, so it's a weekend project.

Thanks for stopping by, friends.

8 comments:

JayNola said...

WOOT! demonic polar bears inbound?!

Rev. Paul said...

I won't know until I start writing it. I'm having as much fun with that as you are with reading it (I hope).

Cathy said...

I still think you Alaskans have made up that animal. Moose. Yeah. And made a bunch of stuffed dummy-like creatures and set 'em around places - take pictures - and then show 'em to us lower 48'ers and go "See!" We've got moose!
Riiggghht.

Rev. Paul said...

Hmm ... interesting theory, but it doesn't hold up. Reason: because so many of you Lower 48 folks come up here every year to see them. Imagine how disappointed those 2 or 3 million people would be. :)

Old NFO said...

They can 'mobile' rather quickly... I had one pass me and I was doing almost 30MPH...

Ed Bonderenka said...

Yeahhhh, and a lot of communities foster that "Sasquatch" myth, too.

PioneerPreppy said...

I wonder what that Moose was thinking?

Rev. Paul said...

NFO, they can scoot ... when they want to. They also think they can jump, but a lot of them "high-center" on fenceposts.

Ed - heh.

Preppy, probably wondering what kind of critter she's looking at.