17 January 2016

Busy Weekend

We did a lot of running, yesterday. Today will be a combination of household chores and rest.

I need to assemble a set of bookshelves, and repair a drawer runner which fell off of the rear interior cabinet wall.  My wife will bake all the meats which she trimmed, spiced and/or marinated yesterday.

None of the tasks should take much time, however, other than the "waiting on the meat to cook / is it done yet?" intervals.

But, for those who are among the chosen, remember to keep the Lord first and foremost today, and never forget what He did for us. :)

Thanks for stopping by, friends.

9 comments:

Home on the Range said...

Stay warm!

Rev. Paul said...

Thank you, my friend - we will. :)

Ed Bonderenka said...

Went to the building we have church in this morning adn then went to se 13 Hours, and then dinner.
A good day.
And a good day to you.

Rob said...

-17 here in Cokato and bitter wind chills. Ah winter in MN. I will remember these day when the sweat runs down my back sitting in the shade staying cool....

Samuel Gonzalez said...

Busy weekend myself. I never did so many stories on Iran in 2 days.

Rev. Paul said...

Rob, we should be having those temps, too. I'm a little jealous. On the other hand, we almost never have highs warm enough to cause sweating...

SG, there's plenty of news coming out of that area right now. Thank you for what you do.

Rev. Paul said...

Ed, we'll see 13 Hours as soon as we can; just wasn't in this weekend's plans. Glad you had a pleasant day. :)

Sandy Livesay said...

Rev. Paul,

Amen on keep the Lord first and foremost today, and never forget what he's done for us!!! I so hear you regarding a busy weekend. A lot accomplished at my parents estate, and we talked with a Realtor. One step closer to being finished :-)

Rev. Paul said...

I know you've had your hands full, Sandy. Hang in there!