14 August 2018

God's Word for Tuesday, 8/14/18: A Message to the Church

And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Revelation 3:14,20 KJV



Write to Laodicea, to the Angel of the church. God’s Yes, the Faithful and Accurate Witness, the First of God’s creation, says: “Look at me. I stand at the door. I knock. If you hear me call and open the door, I’ll come right in and sit down to supper with you. "
Revelation 3:14,20 MSG

5 comments:

Suz said...

My sincere condolences to you and your family on your loss.

That is a such lovely picture. This passage from Revelation reminds us your Mom is having dinner with the Lord. What a comforting thought it must be for you.

Take care.

Rev. Paul said...

Thank you, Suz. I appreciate it very much.

LindaG said...

Thank you, Lord. Amen.

drjim said...

I think I said it before, but deepest condolences to you and your family.

Don't know why I read this post, but the words sure are beautiful.

Rev. Paul said...

Thank you, Jim. And I'm very glad you like the verses selected. :)