21 May 2019

God's Will for Tuesday, 5/21/19

Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV



I have a serious concern to bring up with you, my friends, using the authority of Jesus, our Master. I’ll put it as urgently as I can: You must get along with each other. You must learn to be considerate of one another, cultivating a life in common.
1 Corinthians 1:10 MSG

5 comments:

LindaG said...

That would be nice.
Thank you, Lord.

Old NFO said...

If only... Sadly there is almost as much division in religion as there is in politics anymore.

Rev. Paul said...

Yes, it will be, Linda, when the Body of Christ gets serious about being His witness on the earth. And it's coming, despite the evidence to the contrary. America WILL be redeemed!

NFO, you're right. And it's going to be an awful shock to those who have no idea that the Bible actually means what it says, when that knowledge becomes inescapable. Won't be long now, I'm thinking.

Ed Bonderenka said...

God's Will, not Word.
I saw what you did there...

Rev. Paul said...

Believe it or not, Ed, it's a Freudian slip. Didn't realize I'd done it until you pointed it out. Oops?