19 July 2019

God's Word for Friday, 7/19/19

Praise report first: the drywall repairs are 99% complete, and surfaces prepped for painting. Happy dance shall ensue. :)
*******************

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isaiah 41:10 KJV



Don’t panic. I’m with you. There’s no need to fear for I’m your God. I’ll give you strength. I’ll help you. I’ll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you.
Isaiah 41:10 MSG

3 comments:

LindaG said...

Congratulations! :-)

And thank you, Lord. I do need you every day.

Old NFO said...

Yay! And good words, especially with what is going on right now...

Rev. Paul said...

Thanks, Linda.

Thank you, NFO. Those words are from our Rock, and on Him we must TOTALLY rely.